Alumni Ventures Fund Application
The Alumni Ventures Fund (AVF), a core part of our Young Leaders Access Program, helps our alumni take their vision plans to the next level by providing a one-year award of funding (from $500 to $5,000) and professional mentorship.
Meet all our AVF recipients HERE!
- Participated in a Youth Leadership Retreat or Young Leaders Access Program (1999 to 2018). (*** Alumni of the Young Leaders Conference, and 2019 Young Leaders Access Program Retreat are not eligible.***)
- Demonstrate commitment to your community.
- Have a community-based project in mind.
- Access to email or other Internet platform for ongoing and direct communication with the MCW team and professional mentor for the duration of the grant.
- Submit completed application on or before 11:59 pm (EST / NY time) on March 15, 2020.
- January 17, 2020 – Application process opens.
- March 15, 2020 – Application deadline – applications must be received by 11:59 PM (EST / NY time).
- March 26, 2020 – 2020 AVF recipients contacted and announced.
- April 15, 2020 – Grants dispersed and professional mentors assigned.
- Application (required): Open and fill out the application via the link below.
- Budget (required): Download the budget template below and fill it out. Upon completion, upload the budget as part of the application.
- Additional documents (optional) – You are welcome to submit supplemental materials, such as photos, videos, organization charters or constitutions, promotional materials, etc. To submit, send them to firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name as it appears in your application in the subject line, for example, “John Smith, AVF Application.”