MCW 5-Year Strategic Plan Approved
New York, NY, USA, January 3, 2022 – Following approval by its Board of Directors, MCW Global released a 5-year strategic plan kicking off in 2022.
The plan reaffirms MCW Global’s commitment to developing communities around the world in the areas of education, health and economic security with leadership at the core of its interventions. The new plan highlights five strategic objectives: Leadership and Inclusivity; Leveraging Modern Technologies; Brand Realignment; Forming Diverse Partnerships; and Investing in Collaborative Governance.
In particular, our objectives are as follows:
- Expand our work to be deeply inclusive and relevant, with leadership at the core of our interventions;
- Leverage and center modern technologies in all that we do;
- Build a cohesive and compelling brand around cultivating local leadership to build communities’ education, health and economic security;
- Build vibrant, creative partnerships to support our work;
- Ensure a highly functioning, collaborative leadership structure is in place.
The 55-page document identifies 17 key initiatives some of which include the introduction of digital tools into the curricula of our Literacy Programs, and the rebranding of our “Young Leaders Access Program” to become “Young Leaders Fellowship.”
MCW Global’s new strategic plan was prepared following an extensive co-design process involving contributions from the Board, the MCW Global Team, its affiliates and stakeholders alike. This inclusive drafting process sought to ensure a strategic plan reflective of the values and diverse representation across our teams.